Monday 19 March 2018

100 Word Challenge wk8



“Welcome to my magic show. My name’s Mike and I perform magic that has never been done before. “

“Now I need a volunteer. Blonde over there come up on stage for me, please. What’s your name?”

“Chelsea”

“Beautiful. So I want you to hold up this blanket but face the audience. Yes, now I’m going to pass you this wand and when I tell you, I want you to go abracadabra and drop the blanket…. Go”

“Abracadabra?”

She drops the curtain but mikes not there anymore.

“Helloooo”

There was Mike sitting in Chelsea’s chair. But how did he get there?


Promt: But how did he get there

1 comment:

  1. A creative way to use the prompt, Lucy. You continue to write your ideas clearly, using precise vocabulary. Do you think your punctuation is 100% accurate?
    Maybe consider including a poetic language device in your texts?

    ReplyDelete