Tuesday 6 March 2018

100 Word Challenge wk 6

But what if it was in charge? Was the last thing I thought before a curveball…

It was 2 weeks ago when we were trying to run away from the Taliban home to have a better life. It wasn’t just my family, it was a whole group of us trying to run away when we heard some gunshots not far away. Thinking on our feet we hid in some nearby bushes. It was the safest thing to do. Wasn’t it? I could hear muffling behind me. Pewwwwwww. I felt something in the back of neck and then everything turned black.

Prompt: But what if I was incharge

Words: 100

1 comment:

  1. So ... what would happen if you were in charge? Would the situation be different? Reread your first sentence. What idea where you endeavoring to communicate to your reader? Do you think you were successful? What do you think is the next step for your 100 Word Challenges?

    ReplyDelete